Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome, welcome...welcome to haterville

Where all ya'll mother fuckin haters at in the crowd? Huh? WHATTTT? You wanna hate? Let's do this......


First off, I'd like
to say "why the fuck did it take this long to get invited to HaterPartyCrew?" Seriously. On some real shit, true to their nature, these bloggers been sleeping (and hatin') on my skills as a bona fide preacher of the crass, the sass, and straight up negativity that gets people grounded, expelled, sent to prison,etc,etc.

But enough calling out my brethren, let the games begin.


Mother fucking Chevy Suburbans. For real, what kind of asshole drives these? I'll tell you who. To paint this picture as bleak as I can for you, pretend you're christmas shopping at Rosedale Mall for a moment. It's the day before the BIG day, and you've realized you're the asshole who forgot to buy your girl a gift. Well, if misery loves company, than idiots congregate at the mall the night before. Cause now you're surrounded by a veritable who's-who of dim-wits, fuck-tards and those more commonly referred to as "blowin' it". Only difference is, you don't wear filthy ass, nondescript K Swiss sneakers that were white so long ago, it was the Christmas before last that you got them. Someone probably re-gifted them to you too. You got played.

And, (yes I'm starting a sentence with "and") guess what, these same douche bags are probably running some mean-ass headwear too. I'm thinking white "COCKS" hats....maybe with the brim all bent like and upside down double decker taco from
Taco Bell. For bonus points, these shit heads probably paid more for the ones with the pre-worn-out bills. All ragged and string at the ends. Oh yeahhhhhh....the ladies fucking FEEL that shit.


3 comments:

Snickerdoodles McPoppycock said...

If you ever need anyone to hate on some stuff, I'm your man.

typoscura said...

I am onto you my friend...let me rap with my hater-ass-peeps, and we'll see if we can get on Snickerdoodle mother fucker up in this peace.

Extreme Ash said...

I think Snickerdoodle was an inspiration for this blog...not hpc necessarily...but I give it a green light. As in go. As in I actually have to send you the invite. I'll do that. Today.