Monday, April 28, 2008

WTF?

Is it possible that we all had such epic weekends that none of us had time to create a post in five days? I'll hate on us for being lazy, good for nothing, party animals that can't take five minutes out of our lives to hate of some shit. Anyway, I just finished college...so word up. Watch out...lady with a degree coming through.


side note: I always thought that if you graduated from college you would instantaneously rule at Jeopardy and crossword puzzles....not the case. However, I still kill it at "Skate or Die 2" (the mini ramp of course) and "Duck Hunt". Suck on that.

3 comments:

Mr. Gerbik said...

I for one thought the same exact thing as I stared at Barack for the fifth time in five days. That being said, I did update my other site. So yeah, um, right? Congrats on the diploma Love!

bona roba said...

thanks...it's a bit surreal. I can't wait to actually have the diploma..and cuddle with it....take it on walks...you know..the usual

Extreme Ash said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Congratulations!!!! And remember; you will always be better than almost everyone I know at crosswords and jeopardy. And yes...my weekend was too full of epic partying to hate. So suck on that.