Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Names...All over the floor...Everywhere...

Name dropping is the worst shit ever. I really fucking hate it. It takes a certain kind of insecure/secure asshole to really go for it, a type of obliviousness to life and the thoughts of others that I am unable to fathom.

Simply stated, I was subjected to the worst storm of names and bullshit store names and you know him he works for this and does this fucking street wear brand and haven't you seen that shit it's so sick but yeah I'm working for that dude he knows her shes got openings all over town fucking Tokyo!...To all of which I answered "no". Because, not only was I stonewalling out of principle, but because seriously, I'd never heard of any of that shit/people/bullshit/fuckingboring/etc. I can't do it folks! Maybe I'm too lazy to be cool.

And now that I've reached a proper place of loathing and resentment, I'll drop a BONUS HATE. That Scion show last week was the lamest scene ever. I've got a bullet proof alibi of why I was there too, regarding domestic strife and general insanity. So, don't hate the hater. Anyhow, the outfit of the night consisted of, from top to bottom; an extremely cocked new era hat, a blue bandana under the hat, blonde pig-tails, a blue floral print sun dress, blue jeans, and pink and yellow ice cream shoes. Top it off with the requisite flair and standard tattoos, all as visible as possible. I did my best to try and find a photo of her on the interweb, but, alas, no dice.

3 comments:

typoscura said...

FUCK ALL DEM HOES. And cool-ass-bitches...they can fuck themselves too.


werd. I feel you player

bona roba said...

I love when the "cool" kids hate on the other "cool" kids. I am a "cool" kid and I can live with that. I have an extremely awesome record collection that gets more awesome by the week (i rarely listen to my records as well), I own ray-bans, I love sneakers, I think that the environment is important, I live with a Chihuahua (I know that they are sooo last season)... so next time you go on a "cool" kid hater rant....think about all the MF's that are out there hating on you. I'll be the first to step up and say that I am part of the problem.

Mr. Gerbik said...

I should have used the "hating on self" tag. And really, whatever, I fall into that category, grudgingly and openly at times. There's those that over do it though, and I find the scene awfully boring. Way to hate the hater though...