Friday, May 2, 2008

Andrew W. K.

So the picture of Max dominating me kind of explains how the past few weeks of my life had been.


Meaning...it didn't take much to knock me down and keep me there for a minute. No blame to myself or others...I'm just hating on life throwing curve balls. I do want to say that I absolutely agree with Mr. Gerbik...Hater Party Crew had been hating hard core, and maybe it's time to focus on the party.

So focus on the party I shall...please note the following exhibits...shennanighans abound when you're in the windy city. There were meet-ups of epic proportions; including a fabulous stay at the 5 star Kemi-Inn, a reunion (and introduction) of our Chicago HPC pal everythingeverything, and a random (yet totally not) meet up with Lisa and Lulu. So, for those of you in HPC who didn't make it to the Chiz...please say you'll come next time. And for those non-HPC members who did come...thanks for the memories. I will walk 4 miles to party with any of you any day.

Mean mugs...or drunk mugs. Either way they're cute.






Ignore the fact that I'm red. I wasn't drunk. I swear. Finger bangs are boring to Chicagoans.





















But if you're bored just look for David. He lights up the room...and my heart...





















I still don't think he's a zombie. But he does know how to party.













Had you already ditched us for a gazelle and a taxi at this point? Whatever. Who cares.















Umm...you had to be there.
















And they were.




1 comment:

typoscura said...

HOLY shit my glare is straight ICE....keeping it smooth and on some exotic locale shit in the Windy one. Dag yo, we killed it.