Sunday, May 11, 2008

HPC Special Report: Hating Still Low, Partying Still Up

Even with all the rain, new living situations, emotional roller coasters, and so forth, the past couple of weeks have left me with very little to hate, a lot of partying, and a general sense of well being. So, hating? What about things I'm loving (mainly party-ass things)?

-A's wrapped up in three of four classes. Totally the least party of these bullets.

-Art show dance party keggers.

-Being paid to talk to this guy and this guy.

-Hearing a first hand explanation of this.

-This.

-All the other parties and randomness and all the people involved. Look no further for the definition of the fake life.

If I've got to hate on something, and be it a nominal hate, it's these two things, but I can't get too mad at 'em:

-Skunked by Mother Nature. Rescheduled, might even be better that way.

-Good luck in NYC Viking. But who isn't moving there right now?

-Blogger's totally fuck-o link setup right now. Oh, but the new link in the code for one half way up the page? Cool!

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

I was with you until the last thing about the links. You gotta work on your gibberish gerbik.

Mr. Gerbik said...

And I get paid to write. Amazing. That just means that the blogger was blowing it so hard that I couldn't even put it into words.