Friday, May 16, 2008

Ground control to Major


It's just too hard to hate on such a beautiful day. I'm sure I'll be able to fit some in somewhere on this post, but I'm kinda swinging back to the party side of things with a few flicks I've shot over the past month or two that I really like. This first one is of Jamie and I on the night of our random adventure downtown. We both found ourselves solo at the RJD2 show and when we ran into each other we were both psyched (at least I was, she might have been faking). That show was amazing and the rest of the night was ridiculous. Somehow we ended up at the annex drinking for free and dancing with no one. I think we pretty

much spent the rest of the night roaming between the main room and VIP...two totally different nights between the two rooms. So much fun. So ridiculous. And I cannot salsa.

Next photo is a little more recent, me & the TG at his birthday bash at the Stag. If you didn't go you blew it. And by blew it I mean blew it (see photos below).











Don Damiano and a mystery head getting down. Did I make out with that head? Weird.





















Ante up. Bitches. Thanks to Mike the King 2600 for that gem. I think the crowd might have liked it. Just a little.










This might not look like a party...but trust me. It is. You know why? Because it's a couch and a coffee table pushed together with an airmattress on top. And I sleep on it. That's all you need to know.








So there you have it. I'm in a good mood and I didn't even hate at all. I've just been partying too hard - that and falling asleep during too many movies. I plan on keeping the streak alive this evening with a lovely dinner at Palomino to celebrate my girl Sarah's big day! (She just graduated from nursing school...big ups!) Then I'm headed to Park Tavern to celebrate Kyle's big day! (He was born on this day many moons ago). Then who knows? Movie I can't finish and Bed? I think maybe yes. Especially since it's so classy.

And don't forget! Tomorrow night...Wisconsin Party at the BH at 8...Stasiu's at 10pm...
Shoreline will kill you and take your soul. Be there. Also - DC Ice's show is opening at Fox taxes. Don't blow it. Yea Art-A-Whirl!

1 comment:

bona roba said...

i have those sunglasses too.....small world