Monday, February 18, 2008

I Wanna Blog For The TSA


I've been flying enough lately to realize that I really don't know what the hell to do anymore when I'm passing through security. When I flew less it seemed to be a lot easier, but now, due to a lack of any semblance of consistency when it comes to my screening from time to time, I've fallen into confusion. Yes, confusion, frustration, and a total incomprehension of why my shoes must be in a different bin than my cell phone, and why I should have taken off my beanie before crossing through the metal detector. Once again On The Media has come to the rescue, in the form of this story. The TSA now has a blog in order to win our hearts and minds. Or at least to ease our minds and make that heart burn go away. Or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh the consternation and frustration with the TSA. I fly ALOT and here's my advise for getting through with obvious red-flags and added screening. Travel in pj's and slippers while shitfaced at 6 a.m. Have electronics pre baggied with a smear of fecal matter on the zip-lock and spray your Ipod with fox urine and hrow into it's own tub. Works every time - no more than six minutes no matter how long the line. Tested and true, doesn't help with getting laid in the bathroom of the airport bar at 6 a.m, bu hey ain't serving booze at that hour anyway so what are they good for?