Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Want My Package

I hate U.P.S. How is it that one second they are banging on your door until the hinges are nearly falling off and then the next minute they are half way across the street. Today the U.P.S. guy managed to come to my apartment during the 20 minute widow while I was showering. I hopped out of the shower sopping wet, grabbed a towel and ran to the front door only to find that he was almost to his stupid brown truck. I thought about yelling after him but didn't want to cause a neighborhood scene. The annoying thing is that this is not the first time a situation like this has happened. It seems as though every time I expect a package they knock, I go to answer the door, and they are gone. Way to take all of the fun out of recieving a package. Why can't they just leave it? My four-plex has a secure front entry way. Why do they need a person to sign? Who are all these package recievers who are at home in the middle of the to recieve their packages?

U.P.S you are officially hated on!

No comments: