Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Cheyenne...and more from Hoarlando

I've said it a few times in the past couple of weeks...there's Miami, and then there's Florida. If you don't understand the inference you might be from the rest of Florida (I'm sorry Jeff).

Case in Point> The Cheyenne.



This glorious establishment is located in downtown Orlando, and quite honestly it might be the largest country-western bar in the world. At least it seemed like it. Walking into this abyss was like walking into a bedazzler convention for old people.

I also have absolutely no desire to return to Makos...thank god I don't have any pictures from that hell hole. But apparently everyone on that Makos link thinks that place is amazing. Have I said before that I really don't relate to 95% of the human population. At least.

No comments: