Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lobster, King Daddy, and/or Sporos...

You know what I'm talking about. Possibly the most terrifying creature I've ever encountered in real life. One of the only things that makes me scream like a little girl and run away.

I've started to conquer my fear of the Lobster, and now I usually attack them with some sort of cleaning supply or if I can't find that fast enough I will swat them with a shoe or magazine. I will never, under any circumstances touch them with my bare skin (I'm never going to be that brave john). So even though I'm getting over my fear...I still hate these things with a passion. I actually had to cover the picture up with my hand when I was uploading it. Fuck.


3 comments:

EverythingEverything23 said...

I almost always see these things coming out of a drain-sink, tub, etc. I'm convinced they are CHUM babies.

bona roba said...

Down with Lobsters! Your picture gives me the chills.

typoscura said...

what is sporos?