Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Check Yourself. Don't Wreck Yourself.

So as it turns out I am not a "music festival" type person. Guess what...hot sun+portable toilets+large crowds+asshole douche's who can't get their acts together long enough to aim into a urinal+ long lines+ greasy stomach rupturing festival food+ a lame "no re-entry policy+ out door acoustics (or lack there of)= epic harshness of ginormous proportions (I'll note here that I was the only one in my group that had a less than fantastic time). I'll admit...it wasn't all bad. There was some stellar peep watching. Check out fashion from Chicago's finest Pitchfork attendees. (I would have added captions but just in case there is a Hell I decided not to)

























































































































































4 comments:

EverythingEverything23 said...

You're just jealous because we Chicagoans have a keener sense of ironic fashion.

typoscura said...

OH GOD. These photos disgust me. Really. Gross. Really, really gross. NO! REALLY....fuckin' ick.

Extreme Ash said...

Those shorts are unbelievable. And I really mean that. I don't believe them.

Extreme Ash said...

I also need to comment that I love this post. This is why we're friends. Serious.