Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm sick of abbreviations

I used the word "gorg" as a replacement for gorgeous in a text message to roomie yesterday and I got bummed.

He then texted it back.

When I'm working in 18+ bars the crowd seems to find it necessary to call coupons "coups" which I really despise.

Also, when texting, I HATE it when people text UR. I don't mind LOL - that's at least an acronym, but UR!!! Just type YOUR. It's only 2 more letters! Same with RU (coincidence that it is the same two letters)? Are you? RU? If you're that fucking lazy don't even bother texting me. The only excuse is if you're driving, and then, only if it's really bad traffic...in which case you shouldn't be texting anyone anyway you fucking moron.

So I promise to stop using "gorg" if the rest of the world promises to stop using "coups" - I think that's a fair trade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RU serious with this half ass post?

Extreme Ash said...

UR so guilty of it in real life (p.s.)

I don't know how many f-ing text messages I've received from U that R like What RU doing?

way to blow it last night.
(wtbiln).

Anonymous said...

URATTLPSSYFUREALZ. ROTFL. OMG.