Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This broad is still around

I've said it before...we're at war with these people. If you don't think they're still around and trying to gain power think again. Stay educated on the wackos or they might win next time around.

It's long - over 10k words - but Vanity Fair has an interesting article about the Anti-Christ herself - Mrs. Sarah Palin.

One reason she scares me (from the article):
Andrew Halcro later remembered that he and Palin once compared notes about their many encounters, and she said, “Andrew, I watch you at these debates with no notes, no papers, and yet when asked questions, you spout off facts, figures, and policies, and I’m amazed. But then I look out into the audience and I ask myself, Does any of this really matter?”

To some people facts don't matter. I was at dinner last night, 33 miles from Minneapolis, and was told that "Democrats are still perpetuating the myth of global warming."

WTF. Yes! Facts matter. Yes! Global warming exists.

These people are out there...fully hating.

2 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

Argh, agreed. Hopefully facts matter; the MN Supreme Court just said that Franken won the Senate race. It's now a fact that though he won once, Coleman has lost three times in a row now, can we end this shit now?

platinumseagulls said...

So, I sat and fully read the piece, and the most striking thing is that numerous people looked up "narcissistic behavior syndrome" (or whatever it was) in relation to Palin. That's amazing, and completely terrifying, that she is vying for the Presidency. Hopefully her out of left field resignation scuttles all hopes she ever had.